Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring Wish List

OOh. Easter and Mother's Day are coming, and I am preparing my wish list. (Sometimes I create a little Easter basket for myself - why not?) #1 is this new book by Gwyneth. I l-o-v-e lifestyle cookbooks, and have actually been using them in the past year. I am kind of proud of myself - I've really morphed into something of a cook. Cooking has transitioned for me from a bit stressful to relaxing (might also have something to do with more alone time in the kitchen, no toddler/preschooler hanging on me.) Anyway. I browsed through this beautiful book (30% off at Target) and there are tons of yummy, right-up-my-alley recipes.

Is it just me, or are celebrity cookbooks really on the rise? Eva Longoria's cookbook - Eva's Kitchen - is now on bookstands, along with Cheryl Crow's If it Makes You Healthy.. (get it?)


In the fiction genre, I'm dying to get Friendship Bread by Darien Gee. She also writes under the name Mia King, and I have read and enjoyed all of her books.


Most people want new sandals for Spring - I want books! (Although, I'd happily accept some new Spring clothes as well....) : )

No comments: