Does everyone in the world already know how to make chicken tacos? Thought so! I'm still on a cooking learning curve, but made these tonight and E said they were restaurant quality. : ) This is also the first time I made something without following any kind of recipe (although you'll see this is so not complicated.)
Soft Chicken Tacos - make 'em light or luscious
one boneless, skinless chicken breast
few garlic cloves
flour tortillas (luscious) or
corn tortilla shells (light-er)
your toppings of choice - lettuce, tomato (light)
sour cream, guacomole (you got it - luscious)
1. Salt and pepper up that chicken breast and cook at 375 for 30 minutes
2. Meanwhile, dice up your garlic and onion
3. When chicken is done, let it cool, then shred
4. Throw the garlic and onion in a skillet and cook for a couple of minutes, then add chicken. Cook it on low for 10 - 15 minutes to further season.
5. Now if you want to make these luscious, lightly butter both sides of a flour tortilla and fry on stove. Just cook it enough to get that light golden shade. Make as many as needed. If you want to go light, simply open up your corn tortilla shells.
6. Scoop chicken into your tortilla and add cheese and other toppings, making it light or luscious. Enjoy!
How do you make chicken tacos?