Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring Break Recap

Our staycation at Casa Fitness was a success! One of the best Spring Breaks we've had. No rush to pack, travel, waste time in the car. No mounds of laundry when we got home. Just seven days of fun! I did not take many pictures though.

One of my goals was to get a lot of exercise in, ahem, Casa FITNESS. I did 4 or 5 jogs, a zumba class, a yoga class, some practice at home, and a few family bike rides. I did not push myself, but at least I was active and that's the start. Miss P did the yoga, her swim class, and the bike rides. She is super into the yoga, likes the swim class, but bike ride are still an 'uphill' battle. : )

We also shopped (yikes), and ate out a lot (double yikes!) But we cooked at home a fair amount too and enjoyed lots of playdates. Miss P's favorite day was when we joined my good friend (hi Jeena!) and her two cute boys for a day at Gilroy Gardens.
On my fav day, P drafted her pop-up book over coffee and milk with me, we shopped for a baby shower, sold back a bunch of books at the Recycled Books shop (and of course browsed for awhile), lunched at the Sonoma Chicken Coop, took yoga, cooked up a batch of yummy chili for dinner and watched the Biggest Loser with E.

Now E is on Spring Break, and Miss P and I are back at school. Stay tuned for a special surprise we pulled yesterday!

No comments: