Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hot dogs and turkeys

First of all, for anyone wondering, this is not Miss P in the photo. However, the pinecone turkeys the model is holding bear some resemblance to last night's craft. We had another less than stellar meal - hot dogs. However, I did finish and turn in my report cards! In addition to report card madness, I have been battling the last two days to get services in place for one of my special needs students. I have been meeting with a lot of folks and doing lots of follow up. Hopefully there will be a payoff. Anyway....we did eat as a family tonight, the aforementioned hot dogs. And, as promised, Miss P and I did our Tuesday night craft - these little guys from the latest Family Fun. It was a little tricky - for both of use - but there was a sense of pride in the end. We are all excited about having Veteran's Day off tomorrow! Woo Hoo!

No comments: