Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Some very random thoughts...

Thanks to all who commented on my photo preservation question. I think I'm going to do the snapfish option. I'll do maybe one or two per year (going back to Miss P's birth? Wedding? Don't know yet), using the best photos and doing some storytelling. Hoping its not too pricey...excited to see the results. Then with my oodles of loose photos, I guess I'll just slide them into boxes or plain albums. Now if only I get photos to post on this blog again...

Tomorrow, I'll be heading back to the gym after being absent for two weeks (sick in bed!) Yay for me! I'll also be back on my healthy eating plan...

also..

A big woo-hoo to our school district. After a three hour meeting, the board dramatically voted to not give out any pink slips, and to find other ways to manage the major budget cuts.

and finally, a question....how are you recognizing Lent this year? We are reading stories from various children's bibles before bed as a family and discussing.

Looking forward to a productive day tomorrow (and hopefully a more interesting post) and a date with Miss P!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Yeah, that's exciting about no pink slips. I sent Drew to the meeting, but of course he is fairly useless on info that's not about music. What's gonna happen with 3rd grad CSR?