Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holiday Programming!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I had such a restful break, then returned to the classroom to a snowfall of new challenges. Luckily, our Christmas cards got ordered the weekend (after 4 hours of work - what is wrong with me?) However, my pumpkins and scarecrows are still gracing the doorstep! I think I can get away with my Fall decor until December 1st. Hopefully tomorrow afternoon I can 'winterize' a bit.

Another holiday project I took on in my spare time last weekend was organizing my holiday programming. I don't watch a ton of TV usually, but love to indulge in Christmas movies and specials. I have a big fondness for Hallmark movies. Here are some of my favorites - mark your calendars!


Trading Christmas - new movie based on book by Debbie Macomber. Just saw it last weekend, and very cute. Similar to 'The Holiday.' Friday, Dec 2 at 8:00 p.m.


The most wonderful time of the year - another rom com worth watching. Next showing, Dec 2 at 10:00 p.m.


The Christmas card - my favorite! I'm telling you, this one is high quality. December 8th at 7:00 p.m.


Now, here are some HGTV specials!


Sarah's Holiday Party - Could not confirm time on this, however, the episode is available on the site.


HGTV Holiday Block Party - 12/24, it premiered last weekend and I can't believe they aren't going to show it again until Christmas eve!


If you are a fan of Design on a Dime and the Hi-Lo Project, they have special episodes too. Set your Tivo's!

No comments: