Sunday, November 6, 2011

FoodBuzz!

Coolness alert! I last minute snagged a Foodbuzz ticket!



It would have been quite the thing to stay the whole weekend and really soak in the food and atmosphere. I decided to go to the one snippet I really wanted to see -- my favorite blogger Mama Pea, on the panel - Taking Your Blog to the Next Level.


The advice from the bloggers? Be yourself in your writing, post daily (or often), focus on good pictures, and invest in a quality header/design. Everything Joy the Baker said was hilarious. Sarah (Mama Pea) was adorable, Kath (Kath Eats Real Food) was super nice, Tracy (Shutterbean) was very knowledgeable and impressive, and Jessica from How Sweet it is was so cute with an infectious laugh.
At the end of the round table, I finally got the nerve to introduce myself to Mama Pea and get a photo. I also got some dough balls!

I rode home full of ideas for my blog. The morning was a success!

No comments: