Saturday, January 22, 2011

I am....

Loving the gorgeous 70 degree weather we are enjoying...

Loving the date I had with myself this morning, working out, getting Starbucks and browsing through Borders

Loving Gretchen Rubin's Happiness Project. Check it out here!

Loving that E and I had a 'like the good 'ol days' 90-minute conversation about everything under the sun last night

Love that I met my work-out goal this week!

Love that we have a date night tonight

Love that Miss P is happily engaged with a play-date right now, and I, shockingly, have nothing I have to do.

Love that I have new books and magazines piled up on my book stand!

Love that E has been all over chores lately, and is now getting my car washed

What are you loving today?

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I was thinkng the other day we need to have you guys over. Let me mull schedules...