Friday, December 17, 2010

Elf Time

These alone are the gifts that I am giving at school today! My school is huge into exchanging presents. Oh wait, this is not counting the 26 wrapped books I am giving my students!!! I have been at Target or Micheal's almost every day getting one more last thing. I also was big into Pier One and Cost Plus World Market. Pier One has daily dealies....the gifts I already gave my three Kindergarten Teachers were a score from there.
This apron, which I am probably not displaying well, was regularly $19.99 at Cost Plus, but they had a 50% off special yesterday only. $9.99! Trust me, it is cuter in person. This is for my Secret Santa gal, who is awesome!

Isn't this cute? I thought so. These are Pier One items. This gift is for my student teacher and I think will fit her perfectly. I also got her the most fabulous card.

Woo Hoo for the last school day of 2010! Let's hope my students come back matured and uber ready for learning. : )

No comments: