Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sweet night


Oh, how I love a Hot chocolate!

On our way home today (a day in which my class and I did an hour long reindeer craft - can you say painful?), Miss P and I decided to stock up on hot chocolate and whip cream while at the store. We couldn't decide between the nestle and the swiss miss and also had a marshmallow discussion. Which gave me an idea. Wouldn't it be fun to have Hot Chocolate party? You could set up a whole hot chocolate bar with different toppings, and even do a 'hot chocolate tasting,' using shot glasses and different varieties - some gourmet hot chocolates, perhaps? Each guest might even have a mug that was personalized for them. You could serve sugar cookies and/or biscotti to go with, and of course you'd have to play the Hot Chocolate song from Polar Express. Something to think about....


No comments: