Thursday, March 15, 2012

Nesting

It's been - dare I say - a pretty peaceful week. So peaceful I guess that there hasn't been much to blog about! Let's see, where did I leave off? Making time and setting priorities.

I decided that I want to make improving our house my special project. I'm really excited and I also feel at peace, which is probably a sign of a good decision. Or it might be as a result of a related decision to tighten up the budget. (Instead of frittering money on temporary things I can do without, save it to buy things that will really make an impact, i.e., some house stuff.) My main project is our office, and the biggest thing we want to do is add a closet for storage/organization. The overall goal is to spend the next year or two or so, dressing it up, loving it, and then listing it!

I have been without my (almost daily) Starbucks all week, and I can't wait to treat myself to it tomorrow!

1 comment:

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

You know the saying.. No news is good news! :) I'm so anxious to move into our house but it won't be done until June. It's so frustrating and I'm so impatient! I'm excited to see what you do with your office :)