Monday, March 19, 2012

Mealtime Monday: Pioneer Woman Seafood Pasta

image taken from Pioneer Woman


I had a chance this weekend to do some of my favorite things: READ (finished a magazine and a book), laze around a little, and cook. My beloved Pioneer Woman made the seafood pasta above on her show, and I am a sucker for shrimp and pasta, both separately and together.




As usual, I brought my less than stellar photog skills to the table. Here's how the dish looked prepped and ready for the oven.




And ready to be 'unveiled' on the table. I thought the tinfoil covering gives a bit of drama, don't you?










In my version, I forgot the scallions and used rotini pasta. I also subbed melted butter for the cream at the end. Otherwise, I followed Ree's directions. Get her recipe here.

No comments: