Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ta-Da!

Well, we aren't going to be winning design awards anytime soon, but I am happy with my efforts today! You can't see our whole room, and I chose not to display a before picture :) -- just take my word for it -- big improvement! The Cinderella scheme was a big success. I couldn't believe how much I got done. It may be a bit premature, but I think P and I are hooked. I drafted a note from 'the stepmother' listing how the room should be cleaned, and had E type a response from her later. He had fun with it, and P was soooo excited. She is expecting a repeat tomorrow, I said perhaps the stepmother will give new orders next week!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

I think it looks great. I have a hard time keeping my room that way, but I enjoy it when it is. It seems like I just dump stuff in there all day long and then I'm too tired at night to put it all away... and frankly, I'm never in there during the day.
Anyway, good job. :)

Lorrie said...

You amaze me with how creative you are with P. The room looks beautiful, and I'm giving you a standing ovation for what you accomplished in a day.