Sunday, July 5, 2009

Word Wall

This is a wall in P's playroom, which I've turned into a word wall. Words pictured are the ones she can already read and write. We'll be working on words: to, the, and went, and hopefully will have those mastered by the end of the summer. (These words are helpful because they lend themselves to writing "I went to the ______"(fill in the blank). Lots of stories!

Oooh. I have a lot of posts rolling around in my head right now. Stay tuned for details on P's Pinkalicious-themed 5th birthday which I've been immersing myself with for the past few days. Today, we are off to the fair!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

We went to the Alameda county fair -- it was a LOT of fun, surprisingly. Less fun with my P... but I doubt yours cries as much.

Heather said...

What a great idea!