Thursday, October 16, 2008

"You like me....you really like me..."

All Things Southern & Preppy surprised me with a smile award last week. What? You aren't familiar with the smile award? Let me fill you in:

Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. After some coffee, yes.
2. Must love one another. This is true about me. I even like people who are a little iffy about me. Drive E crazy with always sticking up for the other person (i.e., "No, no, really. I know she basically trashed me, but I think it was just a bad day.")
3. Must make mistakes. You bet!
4. Must learn from others. Ditto.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world. Workin' on it.
6. Must love life. Every day.
7. Must love kids. Have I mentioned I teach kindergarten?

These are the rules for the Smile Award:
1. The recipient must link backto the awards creator. yes!
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award. got it!
3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself. easy.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award. think so.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient. my pleasure.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others. done.
7. You must thank your giver. and done.

The five people that I choose to keep this award going are the following:
(I noticed some of them recently received it. However, I wanted to keep the list I had in my head, upon originally receiving the award last week.)


3 Peanuts : Such a gracious, stylish and intelligent mom of three! A lot of class on that blog!

Happy Homemaker: Her blog is private and I was so happy to be able to keep reading. Love hearing about the special relationship she has with her daughter. She is a great mom to both of her kids, and seems like a really fun person.

Biscuits are NEVER Boring : Very creative lady who throws the best parties. Have saved her descriptions of birthday celebrations (following clues around the house to find all the gifts) and admire all of her school and church volunteer efforts.

my happy little life : Amazing writer who speaks passionately about things that matter.

One Fabulous Mom :Very fun and savvy gal with an innovative style. Speaks her mind and really works to connect with her readers.

Toodles!

2 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

You are so kind to pass this along to me. I really appreciate it. I will post about it this weekend. Thank you again!

Kim

The Mrs. said...

YOu are so awesome!! This makes my Day!!!