Friday, October 10, 2008

Yay for me!


Me: "I did 20 parent conferences this week and gave all the parents really good information about where their child is at school!"


Miss P: "I can draw a little girl with long eyelashes!"


Me: "Yesterday I did all of your laundry!"


Miss P: "I shared, even with children who were not using their words."


Me: "I wrote this week about ways to feel happier, which I hope will help people."


Miss P: "I tried some new foods!"


Me: "I have done a lot to get to get our schedules and money organized."


Miss P: "Sometimes I fall down really hard, but then I get up."


Me: "Yay, for me!"


Miss P: "Yay, for me!"


You? What's your yay for me? Comment!!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Yay for me - I saw some friends that I never seem to be able to see... and let me say again, I love your blog.
Yay for you for saying good things about the children to their parents!!! (You know I am a retired teacher of 33 years teaching h.s. English; I know that sometimes saying something good is a struggle)

Susan said...

Yay for me -- I found your blog and am adding it to my blogroll! What wonderful writing to look forward to everyday!