Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Workout Mystery!

Arrived home this evening to the flyer above posted at our park community area. This spot is right in front of our house, so I thought -- how can I not go? I suited up and marched downstairs with the required gear. Paige even turned off the TV and hurried out with me. Guess who showed up to train us?

Nobody, that's who. That phantom trainer did an OK job though, because once I got out there, of course, I had to go for a jog and play tag with my little shadow. Not sure if Mr. Bootcamp was conducting a social experiment and hiding somewhere to gage community response to the poster (one other dude showed up to 'check out' the session.) Paige got a lot of free entertainment out of the whole experience as well, looking for clues and making a list of potential reasons (or hipoothasiss) why he/she was a no-show.

Now all I need is for someone to post this flyer - 'Joggers needed, Free Starbucks after each session!' And I'm totally in business....

No comments: