I've been a little grumpy lately......working like crazy, babysitter quit suddenly. Today was a good day. Here are 10 things I'm currently happy about.
1) Awesome, hands-on student teacher!
2) Did two great lessons today - a math talk that promoted language and critical thinking, and a game that incorporated cooperation, problem solving and reading skills. It went off without a hitch!
3) Miss P learned how to do the monkey bars this week!! She can go all the way across!
4) Positive and productive parent/teacher conferences so far.
5) Just bought Sophie Kinsella's Mini-Shopaholic, and just got THREE new magazines. Going to s-a-v-o-r them slowly.
6) Tomorrow is Friday!
7) We are going to the pumpkin patch and beach this weekend with friends!
8) It's premiere week!
9) I prepared meals on Sunday and we've eaten at home every night this week.
10) Tomorrow and Saturday we will have deserved dinners out!
Happy Friday everyone. ;)