Thursday, August 19, 2010

little Update

Almost done with the first week of the new school year and I am toast! Good year so far, just still revving up my stamina after a summer of lollygagging. : ) Sooo much to do mentally and physically. The additional kiddos in our class (we lost 20 to 1 class size reduction) may have something to do with it as well. Good news: Miss P is l-o-v-i-n-g first grade. What a difference a year makes! She loved kindergarten too, but her confidence level is through the roof now. She is really hilarious. I visited her at lunch recess today and she was playing with three other friends. She and one of the other little girls - E - were pretending to be puppies. The other two used their belts to make make-shift leashes which they attached to Miss P and E's wrists. Such pride I felt watching my daughter gallop across the field as a happy puppy. : )

No comments: