Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Buh-nanas!

Ahhh... my friends at Bravo. I have been glued to this network, along with HGTV all summer. Three cheers for cable! Anyway, Rachel Zoe project premiered last Tuesday night. I decided to get the season 1 dvd (which I missed) to keep me company at work yesterday as I cleaned the %$# out of my cabinets. Nothing like Rachel, Taylor and Brad to keep me company. I found myself spouting zoe-isms as I worked. "Do you love this new room layout? Bananas!! " "Oh-my-God I die! Look at these red, yellow and blue lazy susans from Target. I had to have these." Back to the trenches now to meet my new student teacher!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I love that show too... Drew HATES it. I usually savor it for the nights he's gone.
How's the 30 in the classroom shaping up? Wait, do you really have 30, or just 29? :)