Monday, April 1, 2013

more peas

One relaxing morning in July of 2011, I was puttering around on my computer when I happened upon this blog.  I was charmed by the author's humor and sweet family.  I was also intrigued that her first cookbook was coming out that very day.  As soon as Barnes & Noble opened, I headed off to the bookstore to get my own copy.
A few months later I attended a FoodBuzz, foodblogger event, where Sarah Matheny herself was speaking at a roundtable.  Hey, some people are dying to catch their favorite baseball player up close, others would love to meet their most coveted clothing designer, I wanted to see my fav blogger!

Now, a year and a half later, cookbook #2 is out. I have it, and the personal stories are just as relatable and hilarious.  The recipes look even better.


I'm not a vegetarian, but there are plenty of pages I'm ready to stick a post-it note to.  Check it out!

1 comment:

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

You are so cute!

A woman in my small group just made some ultra-healthy blueberry muffins that were amazing and I think I saw them on her blog!

I am still so envious of all your energy! Full day of teaching Kindergarten and then you do such fun things with your daughter! What a great mom!