Thursday, January 26, 2012

Friday Fun

Oh, it's been a tough week. I'm going to spare you the details. I will say I have not prepared a single meal, that's how bad it is (I won't be getting on the scale anytime soon.) My friend Hilary over at Pulling Curls just tagged me though, and as I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, I thought it'd be fun to do her meme.

The rules:

1. You must post the rules.

2. Post 6 fun facts about yourself in the blog post.

3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create 6 new questions for the people you tagged.

4. Tag 6 people and link them on your post.

5. Let them know you've tagged them.

Here's my answers to her super fun questions:

1. how do you cope with the yucky season where you live (here it's summer, there maybe it's winter)?
Oh Hilary, you know there is no bad weather in San Jose! I do dislike heavy wind. I'd say when it is cold, windy, and rainy I try to embrace it. Make hot chocolate, watch movies, read books and find the *romance* in it.


2. Tell me something you like about me or my blog? (I need a little self esteem boost lately)
I love your sense of humor, dedication to your kids, discipline, and photography skills.


3. Name a movie you can quote several lines from.
Easy. When Harry Met Sally. "I'll have what she's having."

4. Least thing you like about mothering.
Brushing and flossing teeth.


5. Favorite thing about being a wife (keep it G rated, people)
Two things, as I'm feeling generous.

One - always having my best friend around.
Two - those moments when you see your husband after a long day, or perhaps in a different environment, and you are reminded how handsome and charming he is!



6. If you could've majored in anything in college, without thought to what you'd do with it afterwards, what would it have been?
Drama. I had an acting bug. Wouldn't that have been fun?



O.K. now six fun facts:
1. I just started reading Kristin Armstrong's Mile Markers. Maybe this book will get me back 'hooked' on running.
2. Disneyland is a favorite vacation spot.
3. I only own one lipstick.
4. I'm starting to get gray hair. : (
5. Riding my 'beach cruiser' style bike makes me feel like a kid.
6. I'm behind on my goal to write a thank you not a-day for 2012. But, I'm always full of hope!

I tag anyone who has had an insane week. Go ahead and use the same questions. Remember, it's been that kind of week!





1 comment:

Hilary said...

Whaaat? GREY HAIRS? not cool.
you'll be forever young in my mind's eye. :)