Saturday, October 8, 2011

Weekend plans


Big weekend on the horizon.

Last night Ed went to a concert - Foo Fighters? I'm not even sure. I hosted a play-date to help out my friends who are moving into their new house. We dined at a little Round Table in Willow Glen, scoring a table by a big screen TV that started to play Shrek the moment we sat down. The kiddos got little plastic toys from the gumball machine. All was good.

This morning I'll be hitting Target as the doors open to buy a birthday gift and I'm sure multiple other things I can't live without. I am jonesing for some new fall nail polish - see above. Then we zip to Paige's soccer game. From there, we make our 45 minute trek to our favorite family hair salon. And not a moment too soon for these roots! I do love leaving the hair salon feeling like a new woman! : ) Meeting mom and stepdad for dinner in hair salon town, and returning home just in time to hang out with brother and sister-in-law who are spending the night (with their 4 year old twins and au pair). (OOh, better ready the office at some point.0

Doesn't end there. Tomorrow at nine is Sunday School time, followed by a birthday party at 11:00. I'll use this time to grocery shop, and then before I know it -- time to get ready for Monday.

I do have the finale of The Real Housewives of NJ to look forward to tomorrow night. Although (I can't believe I'm saying this) I'm actually getting a little tired of them (gasp!) : )

What are you doing this weekend?

No comments: