Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Evening Entertainment


I spent the summer watching So You Think You Can Dance (yes, I was pleased Joshua won), and not much else. In desperation we did add one new shoe to our queue, Torri Spelling's Home Sweet Hollywood. Anyway, now we've got the Olympics (which I'm missing half of the big moments, due to a little thing called SLEEP - not into the midnight broadcasts, here on the westcoast). And The Hills is Back. Did ya see it? Spencer is up to his old tricks. E and I were laying on the bed jeering him. He sure didn't wait long after his dramatic effort to win Heidi back in Vegas. And what is up with homeboy not even having a job? I can't wait to see how Audrina and Lo's confrontation plays out....

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

Well we are watching the same things! I love project runway too... I am watching the hills but this year seems so scripted and fake and I am annoyed by Audrina. I think she's being a bitch!