1) What is something mommy always says to you?
"We are leaving in five minutes!"
2) What makes mommy happy?
"When we are on time. And doing fun crafts with me."
3) What makes mommy mad?
"When we are late." (Are you sensing a theme??)
4) How does mommy make you laugh?
"Telling me jokes."
5. How old is mommy?
6. How tall is mommy?
"39T" (This was after she had just measured herself in the young children's clothing area at Target, noting that she was quite a bit taller than 5T!)
7. What is mommy's favorite thing to do?
"exercise with the family." (kid's making me look good.)
8. What does mommy do when you aren't here?
"go out to dinner and to the movies."
9. What is mommy good at?
"teaching and being a mom."
10. What is mommy bad at?
"Knowing where to go. I'm not saying you're bad at directions, you just do better with a map." (she's being generous!)
11. What is mommy's favorite food?
"Chili or Risotto"
12. What makes you proud of mommy?
"That you are a teacher at my school."
13. How are you and mommy the same?"
"We are both good problem solvers."
14. How are you and mommy different?
"We are different ages and have different color hair."
15. How do you know mommy loves you?
"Because we do our 'shake' (intricate hug, handshake and clap routine) at bedtime."