Sunday, February 12, 2012

On reading

If you've been here awhile, you know I'm a huge reader. One of my favorite places to be is puttering in a bookstore - just today I was at the library refreshing Miss P's collection. Anyway, it's mama's turn now. I am still finishing a book, with one 'in the wings' of course, but on Valentine's Day, I'm thinking of treating myself to a couple of these beauties. Actually most aren't quite out yet


This one comes out on Feb 14th. I loved The Undomestic Goddess and Remember Me, can't wait for this one.



Kind of a sequel to 'run like a mother,' this one comes out in March. I'm sure I'll be looking for fresh inspiration.


Nie Nie's book comes out in April, I believe. I love memoirs and I'm sure hers will be beautifully written.




Now, for the classroom....new Mo Willems!






Elephant and Piggie is already out! My class is going to be bonkers when they get their paws on it.



There you have it. Some post the shoes or handbags they are jonesing for, I post my books. Happy Reading!

No comments: