Monday, June 18, 2012

Last glimpses of 39....



As we speak, I'm preparing to leave for a beach trip designed to soften the blow of turning  40!! Yikes.  (May take more than a beach trip.) Anyway, here are some of my last outings as a 30 something. 

Club level at the Giants game! The three of us have been having so much fun together, laughing at inside jokes, and playing games. I don't know about 40, but (almost) 8 is great!

Speaking of 40, (seems to be the theme, here is girlfriend's 40th fete. (Little segway - have I mentioned that 40th b-days are the new 'sweet sixteens' of adulthood?  One of my girlfriends took several friends on a weeklong Mexican cruise. A couple of other girlfriends had trips to N.Y.  Another girlfriend had a wine country getaway weekend with friends, complete with limo. Another friend had a big party at home. This latest event had 30 friends taking a chartered party bus to S.F., stopping at a beach for a sunset toast and cake, and then continuing to a nightclub for a party. So much fun!! I was just glad to come along. : ) Here I am with my bridesmaids - the rare times we all come together are always special.)


Finally, Miss P has won her first two swim meet riboons!
I'm off now! Next time you see me, I'll be FORTY!

1 comment:

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

Happy 40th!!! You look great- still very young, lucky girl!

Enjoy!!