Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Another year complete...


You know that thing that happens, when you have a blog post or two rolling around and formulating in your head? Then something intervenes (sick kid, computer and camera not talking to each other, etc.) and before you know it, you've lost the momentum of those posts?

Yep, that's what happened to me.  End of school year has come and gone. We had our last day ceremony and all the report cards went to the right people. Final gifts were exchanged. (I received a scrapbook with a page from each student. My favorite quote is below!)

Parties were attended and songs were sung.  Now all that is left is cleaning the classroom, which I'm doing in chunks and should be done (if I can ever be done) by tomorrow. I can't believe summer is here!!

1 comment:

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

Could you have received ANY better feedback??? That is precious! I wish you were my kids' teacher!

Enjoy your summer!! Can't wait to hear how you spend it!