Friday, July 22, 2011

Fit by 40!

I love this commercial! Have you seen it? This partly inspired my fit by 4o campaign!



Here's the gist....I'll be 40 next June and ever since my birthday one month ago, I've been mentally preparing myself. I think the only way I'll be able to stomach leaving my 30's is to feel like I'm in my best shape ever! What better way to feel better about your age than to defy it by being more energetic and toned than before?

I am also inspired by a girlfriend who turned 40 last Fall and ran 4 10k's to prepare. She feels great and is in amazing shape!

I love to plan, and as I started to 'hatch' this one, I asked myself what it means to be fit. For me, I decided that being fit means spending lots of time being active, eating well, taking care of yourself, and maintaining a healthy body.

Next post - how will I achieve this!

No comments: