Saturday, June 28, 2008

I'm finally doing it...

After enjoying a few blogs for about 18 months, I'm finally starting my own! It took me about that long to convince my husband that it would be OK, and I would not be stalked by any crazy people, or be the victim of identity theft (knocking on wood.) Anyway, I've always been interested in how other people live, and I've always loved to write, so I figured I'd get it on the action. I also like the idea of being able to reflect on our happy, busy days. I often feel like I don't savor the moment enough and perhaps take for granted the wonderful aspects of my life. Hopefully, reflecting on memories will help change that.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Oh, wow! Could I possibly be the first to comment on your new blog?! Welcome to the blogsphere. It's a fun place. Hope you have fun documenting your life and finding your community. It's amazing how many nice and interesting people are out there.