Sunday, September 14, 2008

Little 'tube therapy


After I took naps on both Friday and Saturday (something I never do), I realized I was likely fighting Miss P's bug. Thankfully she's better now. Yesiree, just in time for school tomorrow.
We had a nice family weekend of needed downtime together. Today I got busy and collected about 12 bags of old toys, clothes and other miscellaneous stuff. How could one kid accumulate so much? Anyway, about halfway through my efforts I realized I had misplaced my camera. Yesterday as part my weekend (home) warrior routine I worked on fall decorating. I wanted to get some pics of my efforts thus far, and that's when I realized the camera was missing. After some major mental retracing, I remembered having the item last Wednesday night when I was at school. I was taking some photos of books for a project I'm doing tomorrow. Anyway, I raced to school not once, but two separate times tearing the room apart and can..not..find..the camera! Soooo aggravating. I am usually pretty mellow, but I let myself get a little nuts over this, because it is a newly purchased camera (had left the old one at the park in July. Raced back for it an hour later, and some kids had taken off with it.) Anyway, finally realized the agonizing wasn't helping. Hopefully it will show up!!!
About the photo above. After getting Miss P to bed, and churning about an hours worth of work out (weekly classroom newsletter, parent's copy of yearlong math plan, and updated daily schedule, along with emails to jobshare, student teacher, and principal), I settled down with this cute new show Privileged. Very cute and just what I needed! Go Monday!

No comments: