Sunday, September 23, 2012

Happy Fall!

Still crazed at work. However, finding perspective. Have you ever had a time your in life where there was such a significant/upsetting challenge looming over you, that you wished your biggest problem was an everyday one, like work stress? I have. And as I remind myself of this, I am comforted!

Saturday was a great day to experience some balance. On the first day of Fall, we joined two other families and headed to Bob's Pumpkin Patch in Half Moon Bay to kick off the season. Of course, I started the day with a Starbucks pumpkin scone. We left with a wheelbarrow full of pumpkins for $20!


Lots of places to play and picture taking opportunites abounded. Not pictured are the several haystack mountains to the left and right.
Per tradition, after the patch we all headed to the beach for some more play time. Love how soothing the beach is. 

Today I've enjoyed some puttering home time. So needed. Now I'm back in action! : )

No comments: